Wednesday, April 13, 2011

100 Days of Scouting - Day 10

Today I sent an email to the Webelos parents with some information on the Webelos Outdoor Weekend that the council is offering in May.  Sounds like a great time.  I'll be interested to see how many of them choose to go.  This den hasn't been very strong on taking advantage of camp experiences, but I'm still hopeful that we'll see that turn around.

I also read a little on the web about Wood Badge.  I'm thinking about going this September.  If I do, I'd have to clear the calendar, which is no easy task, but certainly possible.  I need to decide if now if the right time, or if it would be better to wait another year or so.  The good news is that I still have plenty of time to consider it.

No comments:

Post a Comment